Refund Policy in Oten Market Plants
- It is our priority to keep our plants of the best quality. Therefore, damaged plants will be replaced with a new fresh one, according to the terms and conditions. Replacements are free up to a maximum of 70% with a delivery fee and Phytosanitary cost are handled by customers. This is due to damage caused by shipping has been a plant purchase risk.
- Please provide videos and photos as your unboxing proof and a picture of the Phytosanitary certificate.
- Refund only applies to plants with totally damaged conditions: leaves, stems, and roots. Refund will be declined for plants with only one damaged part (e.g: leaves only, while other parts are in good condition), as it is a normal risk of shipping.
- Should refund agreement has been made, customers need to sent the damaged plant to the provided address, as long as the damaged plant is still possible to be planted.
- Please do tell us your feedback through our contact. We are always eager to listen and to serve you better.